BETTER RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED WITH TEAMWORK!
Residential Air Conditioning
- DUCTED SYSTEMS
- HIGH WALL SPLIT SYSTEMS
- RESIDENTIAL AIR CONDITIONING
- COMMERCIAL AIR CONDITIONING
- SCHOOL AIR CONDITIONING
- RESIDENTIAL REGULAR MAINTENANCE (SERVICES)
- COMMERCIAL REGULAR MAINTENANCE (SERVICES)
- FAULT FINDING
- WARRANTY REPAIRS (FOR WHO WE ARE WARRANTY AGENTS FOR)
When deciding to air condition your home there is a lot of decisions to be made:
- What type of system will suit your needs and budget – from high wall split systems single or multi head units to multi systems including ducted units with inverter or DPS technology?
- The design of your home can also pose some restriction on the type and size of the unit to use like weather your home has minimal ceiling space or is a two story home, these are just a couple of factors which must be considered?
The design for an installation of an airconditioning system is a major part of the selection process from capacity to the number of unit and/or zones, the size and length of ductwork, the location of the return air, controllers and also the location of the outdoor unit (poor location will decrease the capacity and efficiency)
Airconditioning technology is continually changing; we can supply you with the latest up to date information and help you through the process of investing in the right airconditioning system to suit you and your family's needs.
We can supply and install any of the brands located to the left or if there is a pacific brand that you would prefer we can source it to suit your requirements.
We at Team Air and Electrical believe that better results are achieved with TEAMwork!