BETTER RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED WITH TEAMWORK!
Solar Panels are generally self-cleaning however other substances such as bird droppings and dust can build up over time and impact on the amount of electricity generated by a module. Solar panels generally require very little maintenance since there are no moving parts. Problems that potentially can occur are;
- Deterioration of cable insulation over time
- Failure of defective components
- Components filing with water
- Animals chewing on cables
- Damage from natural disasters.
- Damage from home renovations
- Incompetent installation
- Dc isolator fires
Having a professional inspect a system can result in problems being identified and rectified before they become worse.